20 June 2010

The Not-So-Terrible Twos

With quite a few sequels coming out, I have seen a couple that have been almost as good as the first.

A couple weeks ago I saw Sex & The City 2(2010). In this installment of SATC Carrie & Mr. Big are married, Charlotte has her perfect family, Miranda has her career in order, and Samantha, well, Samantha is having great sex. However, not everything stays picture perfect for the girls when they are invited to go to Morocco. I thought that this sequel was well done, however, there were some scenes that were a little over the top. A great movie to watch with your girlfriends.

Last weekend I finally was able to go see Iron Man 2(2010). Tony Stark refuses to give up the Iron Man suit and comes to terms with the fact that the power source that is keeping him alive, is also killing him. I thought that this movie was done really well, however, the last battle scene was far too short for my liking.

Coming Soon: Toy Story 3!! [yes, I know I am almost 21, but hey...Andy's in college too now, right?]

No comments:

Post a Comment