05 June 2010

Painting the Roses Red


I was FINALLY able to see Alice In Wonderland(2010)
and absolutely loved it! This was not like the original cartoon, in this installment, it is 13 years later and Alice is revisiting Wonderland and must fight to win back the crown for the White Queen. I thought everything about this movie was perfect, Tim Burton's vision/direction, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Mia Wasikowska, Crispin Glover, the sets, costumes...well, you get the point. I am a big fan of Tim Burton as well as Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp so I was very pleased. This movie was everything I expected and more.


On a side note, Johnny Depp stayed true to form and played a weird, very different character unlike any other he has played before. Great, great movie that I would recommend to anyone.


Coming Soon: Toy Story 3 -say what you will; I, for one, cannot wait for this movie to come out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment