07 March 2010

Mind=Blown!

Well, I can cross one movie off of my "I'd like to see" list...





Shutter Island
This movie was the best movie I have seen in a long time. The acting, direction, screenplay, costumes, set...everything, was amazing! I will try not to give anything away for those of you have not seen this movie yet, but I did not even see that ending coming. There were so many plot twists that made this movie keep you wanting more and more. This was probably the best role Leonardo DiCaprio has played since What's Eating Gilbert Grape. Mark Ruffalo, who has not had many significant roles in his career was brilliant, and the rest of the cast was terrific as well. Another high recommendation in my book.
[10 movies I want to see:] An Education, Reservoir Dogs, Brooklyn's Finest, The Painted Veil, Up In the Air, Nine, The Hurt Locker, Green Zone, The Crazies, & Love Happens.
-I have decided to keep the list of movies I'd like to see to 10 each post in order for me to keep the list short.-

1 comment: