10 March 2010

Late Night

Well, since I am on my Spring Break and I am up at 1am I am watching Sex and the City. Which has inspired me to talk about The Sex and the City Movie - it's just a bonus that the sequel is coming out in May.


I thought this movie was as wonderful as the show. I never watched the show when it was new, but I did catch re-runs on HBO, WGN, and TBS. I quickly learned that the show was sexy and provocative as well as flirty and insightful. The movie followed the same trend. The actors did a great job in the movie despite the fact that they had all moved on from the show and the movie did not come out for 4 years. It was as if the show had never ended. The costumes were as outrageous as they were in the show and the sets just as glamorous. The movie left you trying to figure out just what was going to happen in the end. While at the end it seemed that everything was wrapped up the sequel is coming out this May and looks to be just as good as the last [despite Miley Cyrus being in this one].

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to see alice in wonderland on this sunday...! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete