29 April 2010

I love Edward...no not Cullen.



Edward Norton is by far my favorite actor. Even though I have not loved all of the movies he has been in, I have loved his performance in each and everyone and The Painted Veil(2006) was no exception. This movie was about a married couple who travels to China after the husband finds out his wife has committed adultery. Walter, the husband [Edward Norton] is a bacteriologist and volunteers to go to China to attempt to stop a cholera epidemic. Edward Norton gave a great performance as usual, and so did Naomi Watts.

My favorite Edward Norton movie [other than Fight Club] is definitely American History X (1998). His portrayal of Derek Vinneyard in that movie is one of the most moving performances I have seen to date. The acting, writing, & directing of this film are all spectacular - it is hands down in my top 5 films of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment