22 April 2010

Dream a Little Dream

Yes it's that time again, for another scary movie night!

This was the first time I had ever seen the original A Nightmare on Elm Street all the way through. [Granted, the first time I watched it I was very young and got scared]. Anyway, I thought it was a pretty good scary movie. Freddy is by far one of the scariest movie characters ever. Plus 21 year-old Johnny Depp is just wonderful!


My sister came down last Saturday & we were finally able to watch The Step Father! This was actually a decent scary movie compared to others that have come out in the past couple years. Although the acting was not the greatest & I saw more of Amber Heard in a bikini than actual scary parts of the movie. I thought the story-line was good & kept you wondering what was going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment